Kindermusik Imagine That!: Creative Spirit
- Age Range:
3 to 5 years
- Class Length:
His blanketbecomes a superhero’s cape. A cardboard box doubles as her princess castle. Pots and pans become a drum set. And she sings all the time. Sound like someone you know? Every day brings a new discovery as your preschooler slowly opens the doors of individuality and independence.
Using the power of music, Kindermusik’s Imagine That! taps into your preschooler’s creative spirit and boundless energy and focuses on developing his learning strengths and self-confidence so he’ll be ready for school, prepared for future music lessons…or able to leap tall buildings.
What you’ll experience in class:
- Pretend Play. Pretend play activities are integrated with music, vocal development, storytelling, listening, movement and literacy aspects of each class. When based upon a child’s real life experiences, pretend play helps develop language, sensory, motor and cognitive skills.
- Musical Variety and Singing. Activities include a mixture of musical genres and styles and provide a setting for your child to explore his many voices and to use a “singing voice.” Singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity and socialization.
- Storytelling and Literacy. Each class is built on the development of a story, so you’ll hear preschoolers search for the word to say what they mean and try to keep up with their busy minds, emerging wants, needs, likes, and dislikes.
- Parent Involvement. Preschoolers are learning to be self-sufficient in a group setting of peers, while many times still needing the emotional security provided by a parent. He’ll experience both in Imagine That! Caregivers participate in the last 10-15 minutes of class. Plus the At Home Materials ensures the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for parents and preschoolers, ages 3 to 5 years
- 15 week course
- Weekly 45-minute class includes a variety of activities, with the last several activities in class shared with parents
- One set of At Home Materials—40-page activity book, two literature books, game board play set, instrument, and two CDs of music from class
Try A free class
Here's your chance to see for yourself, for free. It's a great experience for you and your child.Sign Up
Click on one of the regions of the map ...
...or click the button for more search optionsSearch