Kindermusikis a community of families and educators passionately committed to bringing music to children's lives through developmentally appropriate curricula, CDs, books, instruments, and activities.
Kindermusik's philosophy is founded upon rigorous research and our fundamental beliefs:
- A parent or loving caregiver is a child’s first and most important teacher.
- All children are musical.
- The home is the most important learning environment.
- Music nurtures a child's cognitive, emotional, social, language, and physical development.
- Children flourish in a child-centered environment where activities are developmentally appropriate.
- Educators value the learning process—not the performance—of music making.
- Every child should experience the joy, fun, and learning that music brings to life.
Try A free class
Here's your chance to see for yourself, for free. It's a great experience for you and your child.Sign Up
Click on one of the regions of the map ...
...or click the button for more search optionsSearch